Delta is the prominent airline for the travel purpose and when you are thinking to fly with this airline then Delta Airlines Baggage Policy is important for the flyers. We are come with the rules and terms of the Delta Baggage Policy. Before 24 Hours of your departure, you must check the baggage rules or how many bags are allowed for your reservations on the Website of Delta or Delta Airlines Mobile App.
Personal Item and Check-In Item Rules of Delta:
• Baggage Rules for Travelers in a main cabin reservation within the United States Without a Medallion Status, Active Military or Delta SkyMiles American Express Card.
• For the first standard checked bag maximum allowed weight is 50 lbs. The first standard checked bag fee is $40. 1 personal item and carry-on items free of cost.
• When you carry the second standard checked bag then you have to pay $40 as a baggage fee and maximum allowed weight for the second bag is 50 lbs.
• The size of baggage must not exceed than 157 CM (L+W+H).
• In the list of personal item 1 purse, small backpack, camera bag, diaper bag or briefcase is allowed. 1 Laptop bag or any item of smaller size also treat as the one personal item.
• The carry-on bag size must not exceed than 114 CM and length, width a height measurement may not exceed than 22 X 14 X9.
• In the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and Virgin Island on the third checked bag you have to pay $150 and fourth to tenth checked bag you have to pay $200 per bag.
Therefore, this is all about the Delta Airlines Reservation Baggage Policy Points. You must know about the baggage details before going to pack your bags.