Pet Travel is the main concern of so many pet lovers who want to travel with their pets on the flights. Today, we are going to disclose the Delta Airlines Pet Policy for the passengers through whom they can understand about the pet reservations rules and terms of the Delta Air. First of all small pets are allowed in the Delta Airline such as dogs, cats, and household birds. Pets are allowed in the cabin for a one-way charge. Your pet must be small and able to fit in the pet carrier kennel under the seat in front of you. The pet cabin kennels count under the personal item and carry-on item of the passengers. Thus, you can’t bring personal items additional when you travel with the pet.
Pet Travel Fee in Delta Airlines:
- From the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico Pet Travel Fee is $125 For Each Way.
- From US Virgin Islands/ International Destinations Pet Travel Fee is $200 For Each Way
- From Brazil, Pet Travel Fee is $75.
Destination List From Where Pet Travel in Cargo Not In Cabin:
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Republic of Ireland
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- United Arab Emirates
Pet Travel Requirements in Delta Flights:
- Your Pet Must be Healthy and Small to Fly With Delta and Fir Perfectly in a kennel.
- Your Pet Kennel Must Fit Under the Seat In Front of You.
- Soft or Hard Sided Pet Kennels Must be Water Proof and Designed With Ventilation Opening on Three or Four Sides
- For Determining the Maximum Dimensions of Your Kennel you must Get In Touch With Delta Airlines Reservations .
- The Pet Age must at least 16 Weeks Old For US Travel and 15 Weeks for European Countries.
- 2 Pets of the Same Breed are allowed in 1 Kennel